Profile picture for geroge

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-PYNKMGD

• June 10 2010 - Poway
  • 0

If you would like a loan quote feel free to contact me. No obligation. Get a another opinion.

Profile picture for HH0101
if you have received 48 quotes I think it will be beneficial for you to interview some of those lenders  and get a feel for them. Some lender's tend to give you great quotes just to get you in the hook. I recommend you choose the lender that you feel  will be truthful and get the job done for you. I hope this helps.

You received 48 quotes...if you want more, you're out of luck.  That's a ton of quotes.  If you want better quotes, put more of a down-payment towards the house.