Profile picture for dpaternosc

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-QFLTPBX?

I want to pull some money out of my 401k to pay down debt.  Will this give me a better credit score?  Is there someone I can work with to help me through this step?  I want to get a mortgage but at a decent rate.
  • January 15 - Anderson
  • 0

Profile picture for GMerino
It looks like you received a few rates quotes.  If you have credit cards with high balances that could do the trick to improve your scores.  Before you pull money out of your 401K though it would be best to speak to someone that could help you out. 

• January 15