What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-QJHLMTY?

My credit score is low, 570ish, there is nothing on there newer that 4 years or more.  My husband and I are looking at taking over my fathers home.  He just bought it in Nov for $37000 (his wife is in hospice now). My mother in law also lives with us and we could include her income if that would be helpful.  Neither of us have ever owned a home.

March 29 2013 - Historic Old Hickory Village

Building your credit score will take time and patience.  It's very important however, for your future to work on improving your score and getting yourself in a position where both you and your husband have scores in the 700 range.  For now, see if you can get a small credit card and begin to make regular, on-time payments.  Never miss a payment and use only about 1/2 the credit limit offered by the credit card.  For example, if you get a $500 credit line, never use more than $250 of credit.  For the property you wish to purchase, see if you can do a Lease/buy program that will allow you to build your credit as it will take some time before you will qualify for a low interest rate mortgage on your own.  Visit:  www.myfico.com - it's a great site for people who need help with their credit.  Good luck ---