Profile picture for Keatts83

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-QJKLNFH?

My husband and I are looking to become first time home buyers, we have no agent, I have a lower credit score while he has almost no credit history. I have spoken to a local mortgage agent, who has not gotten back with me for several weeks about possibly being pre approved for a loan, I am unsure how else to get the ball rolling...Does anyone have any advice? Or would be willing to take the time to help a young married couple with children, looking to create a stable atmosphere for the future of our children..
  • February 10 2013 - Anderson
  • 0

With a $35 annual income and poor credit, you aren't ready to buy yet.

A stable atmosphere for children does not involve buying a home when you don't have the resources.  That would do just the opposite.   Cause the parents to be stressed out and the kids would suffer.