Profile picture for kate3036

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-QQDPMBG

how do i qualify for a lower apr on my home loan.  i currently pay 5.85%apr. the home originally cost approx. 150k.  i put 20% down, and have made all of my payments on time since 7-06.  i have excellent credit, and owe nothing to anyone, or any credit card.  i pay everything in full every month.  so how is it that i do not qualify for a lower interest loan??   thank you, k
  • December 30 2011 - Nampa

Hello kate3036,

Thanks for using Zillow Mortgage Marketplace to search for loan requests.  The reason why you didn't get the results you expected is because your loan request is too small.  I would recommend searching for a lender in our Zillow professional directory

Candace
Zillow Mortgage Support

Hi Kate, Interest rates and programs these days are based on a number of variables and not just credit and payment history. If you have made application, and have recieved a quote, compare it another lender. Your options are based on credit, income to debt ratio, reserve funds, property value vs. your loan amount as well as a few other minor variables. If you would like me to take a closer look at your options, please let me know.