What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-QSMHRBD

• March 15 2012 - Los Altos
  • 0

The high loan amount with 10% down is probably limiting the amount of quotes.  You may want to consider more down, or doing a standard conventional mortgage to the max loan amount for your area and a second mortgage to the max ltv allowed.  First mortgage conforming loan limit for that are is $625,500. Hope this helps.

Profile picture for aracz

I would recommend asking for referrals from friends or real estate agents if they have a lender they have worked with, and are satisfied. Please let me know if you would like a referral.

Best regards,

Arpad