Profile picture for tjfinniii

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-QTQCZXZ?

Trying to get a mortgage of $50,000 to buy new mobile home to put on my co-op lot. Have perfect credit and can put any amount down. Co-op lot worth 30,000. Can I get a mortgage??
  • November 18 2013 - Riviera Beach

Many lenders do not have an appetite for smaller loan amounts (<$50K).  Also, the fact that the home you are looking to buy is manufactured/mobile further tightens the pool of lenders Going to a local credit union or bank may be your best option.  Your credit score and down payment amount are going to be a good incentive for them to help you out.