Profile picture for takharrupinder7

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-QVXMMKL?

If i can get help to loan modify
  • December 06 2013 - Almaden Valley
  • 0

Hi Takhaaupinder7,

Were you able to get assistance with this?  I would be more than willing to lok at your current scenario and see how we would be able to help.

Feel free to contact me directly through my profile.

Best,

Bryan

Profile picture for RealEstateCrew
Call your local lender and discuss. 

Profile picture for RebelBroker
As stated, if you are looking for a loan modification, then you need to keep talking to your current lender. However, if you want to explore your other options like refinancing, talk to several lenders.

I have a great person I work with (let me know if you want her contact info). In general, I suggest to my clients that they consult with the following to find the best deal possible:

- Large bank. Most likely the bank you currently do business with.
- Small local bank. They tend to be more rational in terms of looking at your actual situation instead of just doing what the computer tells them to do as many big bans tend to do.
- Loan Broker/Direct Lender - These folks are good for being able to present you with various loan/refi products.
- Credit Union. You may have access to one through your job. There are also ones you can simply join by opening an account. Give them a try and see what they can offer.

Be honest and upfront with all of them and let them know you are shopping and comparing your options.

With all of that info in front of you, you can make a better decision.

Hope that helps,
Robert

Profile picture for Brian GFL Capital
loan modifications can only be done by your current lender