Profile picture for Tisasi

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-RBQHPKC

My credit was always very good but do to unfortunate times my credit score is poor. I have been employed for 5 years and have save enough for a 20 per cent down payment and can afford a home in the $60,000 range but do not know if I can get a mortgage or wait until I can pay cash. I would want to pay off the mortgage within a couple of years, Thank you
  • January 22 2011 - Vero Beach
  • 0

I would just wait and work on getting my score up if I were you. Set your goal to about 640 to qualify for a fha or conventional loan.
Equifax has a 3 in one program that's really good for repair. I refer my clients there and used it for my own. good luck and hang in there.  

As HUGD stated the amount is too low, Your best chance is with a local bank, or financial service, like HFC.

Happy funding, Rudi

Profile picture for mshort

Hope your doing well.  What is your middle credit score?

Thanks - Matt

You are not getting any response because your loan amount is only $40,000 (too low for a broker) and your credit score is under 560. (too low for anyone)

You may not be able to get a loan at all depending on how poor is poor.  In keeping your options open I would work on your credit score. 

I have only done a few loans in FL but I recall the fees were very high.  This would be another reason to consider paying cash.