What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-RCMTRHJ?

Several years ago I paid off a credit card and $3.64 in interest accrued without my knowledge that it was on the account. I believed the account was paid in full.  Then late charge was placed on the account and 60 days past. I called the credit card company and they refused to remove the charge. Unfortunately, this put a negative on my credit report. Is there anything I can do to get this off my report; it has been about 1 and 1/2 years?

• June 27 2013 - US

Best Answer

You have 61 quotes, perhaps if none of those meet your needs some phone calls to the lenders would get more information.