Profile picture for milty70

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-RDMJMBV

I am inquiring about refi cash out in Texas. I have credit score 635 approx.  I found out I maxed out a credit card for 25,000 and would like to refi and pay off card.  Prior to my credit card I had 780.I maxed it to renovate an investment property I paid cash for.
Are there any lenders that will take in to consideration of getting rid of the debt if they pay directly to credit card lender.
  • May 14 2012 - League City

Profile picture for GMerino

Depending on the loan to value the credit score should not be a factor.  Many lenders have a max of 75% loan to value. 

Example:

Value of home 100,000
You owe:  50,000.00

Your loan to value is at 50%.  You have 25% value that you would be able to take out as cash to pay off your debt. 

All will depend on what your credit score is and other factors!