What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-RFRKMGT

My house currently underwater. Never skip any mortage payment.
How to refinance my house to reduce my monthly payment.
My House current zillow values is 32000. and my current
outstanding is 355000. What is my option here
  • July 02 2012 - San Diego
  • 0

Shop around, you have a period of time where the collective hits from shopping mortgage company's rates count as 1 hit to your credit.  Make sure to compare apples to apples, I have seen many clients think they were getting this "great" deal online only to find out they were paying points and etc.  Personally, I like local lenders, shop around and compare the rates and entire offer.
Best of luck.
Spirit

Hello~
I see the Value of your townhome was determined by a Zillow Zestimate, which is a very convenient tool to get a ballpark idea of what your home is worth. this method does not take into effect any upgrading or remodeling you may have done, or if your unit is more desirable than others in the complex. I would connect with a REALTOR who knows your area, which is always in very high demand! Myself or most agents here will be more happy to offer you a comparative market analysis to determine the actual value of your home and also go over all of your options, at no cost to you.

Chris Gorno
[content removed by Zillow due to spam.  Please refer to our Good Neighbor Policy for details.]

You should talk to your current lender and ask if they have any HARP refinance options.  These loans allow you to refinance above the current market value amount.

All the best to you!
Jessica