Profile picture for KandieH

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-RQQPSWV?

I would like to borrow a new loan since I cannot refinance due to my husband was deceased 6 years ago.  I was the one paying the primary home mortgage & all expenses ever since.  I owned 2 LLCs companies just last year with two rental incomes.  However, because the LLCs were new so my tax return after all deductions came out to be negatives in 2013.  My minor/son & I do have an income close to $2K from the social security due to my husband deceased.  My FICO is 820.  Also, my primary home went up more than double approximate $700K with my remaining loan amount $135K with 10 more years to go. 

My question is can I qualify for any fixed rate loan with a loan amount $200K, 20% down?  I've no debts except my primary mortgage, social secure income close to $2K, no W2 (self-employed) and 1099s for my rental net incomes total $1250 pocket. The thing is I can't proof 2 years tax return yet.
  • February 23 2014 - Los Angeles
  • 0

Lenders are going to want to see the last 2 years of tax returns in order to average your income. When buying a new home, you will have to show that your income can qualify when computing your current debt ratios and adding the new mortgage on top.