Profile picture for msfit0704

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-SKZSZWG

• March 13 2010 - Andover
  • 0

The amount of your loan request is a bit low, which limits quotes

However I am not sure if you refinancing is a good idea.  Of course your use of the 10k is an important aspect which may outweigh the financial bnefits of a refi.

Presuming it costs about $3,500 to refinance, the interest cost savings to take your rate from 4.875 to 4.25% would be about $44/month which would put the break even at 79 months. 

Perhaps considering a HELOC for the 10k would give you the benefits you desire and also limit your costs.