Profile picture for FrankAndGina

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-SRNDTSC

I have two store cards, one for my furniture and another from Best Buy - both have zero percent interest and I pay more than the minimum balance every month. Would paying off that balance improve my credit score and therefore help me achieve a better loan rate? I have great credit, never paid a late bill, and a credit history of 9 years.
  • June 26 2010 - Canterbury
  • 0

From past experience, paying off balaces has helped my credit score. I try to make sure I use all my cards at least every few months and then pay the balance in full when the bill come in. There are wesites that will guide you on the best approch to paying balances off and how it will affect your score.