Profile picture for ssafavi

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-SWSLTFJ

I'm seeking quotes for refinancing under the upcoming changes to the HARP program that remove LTV requirements for refinancing. Are there any lenders within your group that would be willing to help me pursue refinancing?

-Shawn
  • November 02 2011 - Totem Lake
  • 0

HARP 2.0 has cut the costs drastically for qualified consumers. In addition if you were previously over 125% underwater there were no options for you. HARP 2.0 has increased their LTV restrictions.

I would strongly encourage you to look into a HARP 2.0 refinance if you were not successful previously. Rates have gotten better since 2011, and the programs have improved.

Talk with a local expert asap and lock in a great interest rate while they are available.

The rules have not been published yet. They will be out later this month. Lenders will probably have guidelines/programs out sometime in December. Keep in mind, this is voluntary for the lenders to adopt this program.

Hope this helps,

Doug