Profile picture for zhutchman

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-VFZSSYT?

Looking to get out on my own and finance just off of my income. I make 40000 a year and am looking for pre approval so I can purchase.
  • March 03 - Greenville
  • 0

You may not be getting the answers you are looking for due to the lack of down payment.Rural Development loan, there will not be a down payment required. You may also qualify for a MSHDA DPA mortgage, with a minimum investment of 1% of the purchase price. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Mark

• March 03