Profile picture for StanleyGayton

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-VJGQRTK?

I already know what my score is, and I know that it is pretty shabby. I worked and lived overseas and it was hard to pay the notes, even though I paid off the loan ahead of time the late payments did me in, now I want to move back home to the US. I make real good money and I hardly have any bills.
  • April 14 2013 - Prentiss
  • 0

Profile picture for StanleyGayton
I am trying to move back now, I have been working with Tidewater steady for 11 years. I have made a small loan of 14000 which I am paying off note by note. so all I can do is take time. thanks for your quick reply,
Kindest Regards
Stanley

Unfortunately it is what it is.  If you are getting expensive quotes, that might be what you will have to accept until things turn around. 

One the other hand, I have always felt it best to deal direct instead of bidding for a bunch of lenders at once.  Pick 2-3 and call/email them directly and have the conversation.  (my personal opinion)

If you want top quality service and someone that is responsive, build a relationship.  Otherwise you are just a number or a faceless/nameless processor and it may or may not end well. 

Good luck.

Profile picture for Marcy OMalley
Move back and build up your credit.  Show stability, stay at the same job, stay at the same address, pay your bills on time.  That is about it.  If you do that for 2 to 3 years, your credit score will improve.  Banks want to see stability and dependability.