What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-VSSYRQD?

Why didn't I get any quotes?
  • September 10 2013 - Bethlehem Township
  • 0

Have you tinkered with the "what can I afford?" calculator?

The auto quote generator rarely responds if FICO scores are less than 640, although some lenders will consider slightly lower scores.   In addition, try a 3.5% down payment.

Your down payment is lower then allowable depending on the program (ideally you want to be at a minimum of 3% down plus enough to cover closing costs) and it would help if your credit score was a bit higher, you score is lendable but expect to "pay" for having a lower score.

If I where you I would save more money and work on bring your credit score up and try again in 6 months. It may not seem ideal but you could see big improvement.