Profile picture for FeliciaFew

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-VXQPPNK?

• May 03 2013 - Greenville
  • 0

You can ask up to 3 mortgage brokers within 30 days about a mortgage about a loan and it will only count as one 'hit" on your credit score.

Who you ask depends on what kind of home you need. If you are a veteran, you should speak to a veteran loan specialist. If you are purchasing a mobile home a bank or mortgage broker will work. If purchasing a foreclosed home that needs work, look for someone who knows how to do a 203k.

If you need some local names let me know and I will be happy to give you some.

Beth