What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-WGPDNBG?

Had 3 divorces resulting in bankruptcy and a forclosure. Had many jobs over the years and periods of unemployment which created delinquencies in bill paying. Now receive a VA disability and will be receiving Social Security in a few months. Both of these are gauranteed/steady incomes for the future. I am no longer married and forsee no further marriages. The only payments I have now are child support of $400 a month for 2 more years, a $350 car payment and car insurance of $60 a month. My total estimated monthly income when I begin receiving Social Security will be about $2250/month or $27,000/year. That monthly income minus the car, support and insurance will leave roughly $1,440 a month, or 45% of my income for living expenses (including a mortgage). In 2 years, the $1440 number increases to $1,840, or 50% of my income, when my daughter turns 18. I have no medical bills due to my VA status.
  • March 25 2013 - Palm Coast

I assume you want a VA loan? I can give you a quote if you would like, you may contact me through my profile.