Profile picture for ramerramer

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-WQYVYRB

I refi'd in Aug 2010, when we tried to set it up to have my payments taken out of my checking acct durectly it somehow took too long and I didn't catch. So we missed a payment, even though we had $60,000 in the bank and had never missed a payment in 20 years! So out credit score wrnt from 800 to 720.
  • September 29 2011 - Livermore
  • 0

We all can help Candace. Some of us don't want to play the quoting game. Is that what you call help? Versus those of us that answer questions in real time, almost on a daily basis?

Happy funding, Rudi

Thanks for using Zillow Mortgage Marketplace to search for loan quotes.  I looked at your loan request.  It looks like only one lender was able to help.  I went into our professional tab and found a handful of lenders in your area that can help you out.  Try reaching out to them.

Candace