Profile picture for gkrize

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-XMXHMBQ

I am buying a home for my son and his mother. How much of a down payment would I need to qualifiy for a loan?
  • January 11 2012 - Columbus

I am sorry that you didn't get the results you expected.  I looked at the loan request. I would recommend using the professional directory and looking for a lender in your area.  With the professional directory you can search by city, state, and zip code.

Two options:  If one of them will go on title and occupy the home you could probably do FHA and be the non-owner occupied co-borrower.  If not, probably 25% down payment – possibly 20% as an investor loan.