Profile picture for rudi316

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-XTXMTTR

Note: I am a foreigner with one property in the US (California)
  • September 12 2010 - Sausalito
  • 0

[Deleted for self promotion]

What is it about the quotes that aren't meeting your needs or expectations?  The quoted rates appear to be in line with todays rates, keep in mind rates change daily, sometimes several times a day.  It does look as if some of the rates quoted include discounts points (points paid in order to get a specific rate.).

Keep in mind that the loan you propose is a non-conforming loan, these loans typically have higher interest rates than conforming loans.

If you'd like to discuss your loan options further.  Feel free to contact me via my Zillow profile.