Profile picture for MeaganMikeMc Intosh

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-XXPTZCB

I don't have the best credit. I want a fha or first home buyer loan. Who is the best to talk to for a mortgage?
  • October 20 2012 - Flora

Profile picture for MeaganMikeMc Intosh
It's 595 to 620, Illinois. I have went through my credit and cleaned it up the best I could, and am trying to get it back up. Filed bankruptcy 2 years ago. My wife owns her house outright. Not worth much about $20,000. 

Zillow mortgage lenders don't tend to respond to requests less than about $100k, check with a local bank or credit union.    You may wish to put some effort into getting your credit score(s) > 640

What state are you in and what is your credit score?