Profile picture for Deborah Miller Hobda

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-YGCPTZV?

I am in the loan process to purchase a used mobile home.  All the paperwork has been done, and I am currently in Escrow.

My question is, because the home appraisal came in $20,000 less than the asking price, how can I obtain a loan for the balance of the loan.  Should I be looking for a personal loan?  Or, should I go through the loan process and they re-fi the loan at a lower interest rate?  Thank you

• October 15 2013 - Brea
  • 0

Are the sellers willing to negotiate price?  Contact your realtor and see if they are willing to drop the purchase price by $20,000. 

If I am reading the questions correctly, you are looking to obtain a personal loan for the remaining $20,000?  You will not be able to do this as borrowers may not obtain a loan for down payment.

Your inquiry on Zillow is for a refinance?  Are you looking to take cash out of your home and buy the home cash?  Please elaborate.

Best,

Bryan

Do you really want to over pay for a property if it isnt worth that?