Profile picture for donduse

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-YRDNMQQ

My Wife and I are self employed we have not purchased on credit for over 7 years
We have no bankruptsy We own are cars and all the equipment used in are buisness
Are assets total more than the cost of the home we are interested in

August 25 2011 - North Olmsted

-

The easy answer is, "it depends."  Self employed isn't in itself a problem.   But, we're going to use a figure for your income that's very close to your adjusted gross income in most cases.  If you make zero on paper, you're not going to get a mortgage loan.    The credit may not be an issue either.  As long as you have a score and we can verify that you make payments on time elsewhere (utilities, cell phone, etc) we may be able to go that route.   If either of those are deal breakers than I might have an idea for you on a referral to somone I know that can give you an asset based loan (which isn't a mortgage, but could probably solve your problem). 

Thank you for using Zillow Mortgage Marketplace to find mortgage quotes.  You may not getting the results that you expected because the loan amount is to small.  Take a look at the professional tab enter your city, state, and zip.  You will be able search for a lender in your area.  Also ask your local bank or credit union.

For more information take a look at 3 important things to consider when getting a loan.  Good luck

Candace