Profile picture for mkuzloski

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-YVWYQCQ

I am looking to refinance my current mortgage in order to take advantage of lower interests rates.  I have a 2 unit property in which I live in one unit as my primary residence and rent the 2 nd unit
  • July 09 2010 - Point Pleasant Beach
  • 0

Mitchell...The standard conforming loan amount for a 2 unit property is $533,850 throughout the United States.

Joe, the loan amount is $506,000; therefore, it cannot be a standard conforming loan.

Mitchell.  It is a 2 unit home so it is a standard conforming loan amount.

Right now, it looks like your rate is 5.125%.  I am assuming that is a Jumbo loan.  If that is the case, that is an exceptional rate already.  Do you know what loan type you currently have?