What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-YWMHTXN

I am buying a home cash this coming May. Then I want to obtain a Home Equity loan for improvements & to consolidate debt. The amount needed is between $30,000 and $40,000. Credit score of borrower is 750. Combined income is about $50,000 per year. Monthly debt is about $800. The home value in zip code 75068 is $150000. Why are no quotes being populated? 
  • March 25 2012 - Little Elm
  • 0

I would be happy to help you

Dear user,

Thank for using Zillow advice.  I am sorry that you didn't get the results you expected.  I looked at the loan request you have submitted.  The reason why you didn't get the results you expected is because the loan amount is too small.  I would recommend reaching out to your local bank or credit union.

We appreciate you taking the time to post a question on Zillow advice and good luck!

Best Regards,
Candace