What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-YWSPMZH?

I would like to use my VA home loan how  do I go about that all I see is FHA loans
  • October 23 2013 - South Harrison
  • 0

well, 4 replies prior to mine. Rule out the agents and their self serving agenda to find that the lender gave you the answer.

May I suggest you contact a local lender (or two)? They should be able to provide you with different loan options, including VA loans.

If you don't know a good local lender you can ask friends and family members. Or alternatively you can ask any of the REALTORS that replied to your question here. I am sure any one of us would be happy to introduce you to a good local lender.

Hi
I recommend contacting local lenders, see what they can do once you have been pre-approved.  A buyer cant "lock" in rates until you have an executed contract but getting pre-approved is the first step for a potential home buyer.  Next, find a local Realtor and start a relationship today.  If you have time, please click on my profile. there are 83 reviews written by past clients so you can see what kind of quality agent I am.

Either way, I would be happy to share a couple local lenders if you would like to email or give me a call.  I am not allowed to post their contact information on the forum or I will violate Zillow's "Good Neighbor Policy".  If you click on my profile, I have a link to a local lender right there on my profile.

Best of luck.

Spirit

I can not post contact information on this message board but would be more than happy to give you a couple names and numbers to some of the best lenders in town.

Give me a call!

Your quote criteria has the question "Are you eligible for a VA loan", you answered "NO". Go back and change your request criteria and state that you are eligible for a VA loan.