Profile picture for klorefi

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-YXRCMSW

I'm sure you have it all lately but I'm so frustrated.  I'm interested in refinancing my home.  I've been at the same address for over 30 years and don't intend to  move... ever.  If I take cash out, I run the risk of being upside down, and besides, no lenders will give me the time of day.  I would love to lower my interest rate so I will really be sitting pretty when the market comes back.   Should I not be thinking this way?  Where should I go for advice? 
  • August 26 2010 - Hughes Acres
  • 0

Refinancing can be frustrating, especially if you don't understand everything.  There are alot of things to consider when deciding weather or not to refinance.

How much longer to you have on your current mortgage?
What is more important to you, lowering the payment or shortening the term?

Those are a couple to think about.  I would be happy to go over options and get you going in the right direction.  Please feel free to contact me.  My contact information is in my profile section.

Profile picture for klorefi
Thank you so much, Cindy.  I will give Sherry a call.

Now is a great time to refinance your home. Interest rates have never been lower and you would be smart to consider refinancing. My good friend Sherry Olsen with Wallick & Volk Mortgage can go over all of your options with you. Please give her a call at 602-298-1430 and let her know the Flowers Team sent you. I know it may all seem confusing and may be frusterating at times but lowering your rate can end up saving you thousands over the course of your loan and talking to a professional like Sherry will make the process much, much easier.