What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-YXZDZMZ

I just Acquired a property through Adverse Possession that is in need of remodeling. The home is valued at $175,400.00 and the title is free and clear. I would like to obtain approximately a $50,000.00 mortgage on the property to do the remodel, after the remodel it will become my primary residence. I have a fico score of 759 and I have been on my job for 5 years and I make $26,000 a year. Do I qualify for a home mortgage loan and if so what would be the interest rate and If not how can I qualify? Thank you

• June 23 2012 - South Los Angeles
  • 0

[content removed by Zillow due to spam.  Please refer to Good Neighbor Policy for details.]