Profile picture for BobRichards9

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-ZBJRCRR

looking for 10 year, Interest Only refi loan for my second home on Whidbey island.
Value $475k, existing loan $329k. FICO 760, plenty of income and assets,
  • October 01 2012 - Coupeville
  • 0

Unfortunately the mortgage market has much less wiggle room than consumers think. Espcially with the new lender compensation laws that have been passed. If you are not happy with your quote it may simply be that the rates you are looking for are just not available.

Most every mortgage company is drinking from the same well, if they are not they are doing a portfolio product or selling loans to a private source. Typically the later results in higher rates unless the company is speciallizing in a niche loan type and has a high appetitie to gain the market.

rate quotes are a great place to start, however you need to research the individuals you believe will give oyu a good deal from the start, then explain your situation and what you are looking to accomplish. If the mortgage professional is good at their job, they will be able to explain wh

I am happy to quote you a 10/1 I/O loan. Please go to my profile page and send me an email,  I will send you an estimate.

Profile picture for BobRichards9
Because the Zillow marketplace will doubtfully have interest-only loans, I was hoping that a mortgage broker who reads these threads and may not be a Zillow advertiser may have interest-only offerings.

You have 105 quotes, are none acceptable?     It looks like your request is for 30 y fixed, 15 year fixed and ARM, not interest only.