What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-ZCQMNPQ

Looking to Streamline Refinance my home, which is currently being rented out but which I used to live in and in all probability will move back into one day. I purchased it in 2007 for $145,000.  Zillow estimates my home is now worth only $63,000.  The amount remaining on the current loan is just over $120,000.  My credit score (Experian) is around 750.  I have been offered a refinance rate of 3.91%; can any of your lending partners do better than that, or is that as good as I'm going to find?
  • October 29 2012 - Duluth
  • 0

Profile picture for michaelmccollum
I agree with wetdawgs.

For a property that isn't your primary residence, and for which you are almost 90% underwater it seems like 3.91% is a superb rate.