Profile picture for Indianadad

What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-ZLXKTVQ

I would like to drop my 67 monthly PMI. I haven' missed any payments. I would then like to refinance under the Harp 2.0 program and get in to a 4% rate from 7.25%.
  • April 10 2012 - Marion
  • 0

If your loan amount is over 80% of the value of your home, you will not be able to drop the mortgage insurance, that I know of. Depending on who the insurer was, and your current situation, you can still refinance to drop the rate. You will not be able to remove the mortgage insurance payment though.