What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request ZR-ZZVCZYB?

I recently went through bankruptcy. still own my primary residence / Have low expense to income now. did not forclose
  • December 11 2012 - Gainesville
  • 0

Thanks very much

Your loan requests shows $0 income.   If that is a typo, you can resubmit the request.

In addition, Zillow auto quotes tend to avoid FICO scores less than 640 and/or quote requests less than $100,000.

You may wish to talk to individual lenders in your local credit union or bank.   Make sure you share the date of discharge of your bankruptcy and type of bankruptcy with the lender.