What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request?

I am looking for a cash-out refinance mortgage on my home. I have a current mortgage of $27k (private lender with a lien), value of the house is approx. $150k and I would like to get about $75k in equity out. My credit score is low at 600, but I have decent income and currently rent out the house for $1k per month. The irony is that with the funds from the c/o refinance I will be able to consolidate debt and pay everything off, and have a mortgage reporting on my credit report,  thus increasing my credit score tremendously. How can I get a loan under these circumstances?
  • September 01 2013 - North Mountain
  • 0

Haven't talked with anyone yet Jennie, trying to get a feel for what to do

Have you spoken directly a lender and/or credit repair company?

Thanks, I think a little work on the report should boost my score fairly soon.

Profile picture for Academy Mortgage AZ
Without a current credit score of 660 or better, you will have a tough time finding a lender willing to give you a cash out refinance regardless of the amount of equity you have.