What can I do to get more (or better) quotes for my loan request

• September 12 2013 - Overland Park
  • 0

I think you are saying that you are not satisfied with your loan options, no?
If you are unhappy with what you have been quoted I would suggest going to a mortgage broker vs a mortgage banker. A big bank can only offer you what that bank is offering whereas a mortgage broker can give you a wider range because they are not limited to 1 bank. You get more tailoring with a broker, in my opinion. Does this help???

PS. If you need an agent I can help. If you need a mortgage broker I know a good one. :)

You actually should consider limiting quotes to 2 or 3. Any more than that and you'll be overwhelmed with the numbers. One piece of advise is to find someone who's willing to take time to explain things in plain english. I'm happy to help if you'd like to contact me. Thanks,

Your question is not associated with a specific loan request, so, either ask with the loan request number or give more details.