Profile picture for copyedster

What can I do to get quotes for my loan request ZR-JHHXYPT

At the moment, I've received no quotes for my loan request: $300,000 purchase price, 20% down payment, condo, credit score 786, income $105,000 in Brooklyn. What gives?

Also, can my husband's income count toward the total income even if though he has no credit history (we've just moved back from another country and this is his first time living in the US with a social security number)?

Thanks in advance for any responses.
  • September 10 2011 - Crown Heights
  • 0

Make sure you update your application so lenders can respond accurately. There are special programs to buy with no credit score, and although you might run into restriction when buying a condo, there are still programs for low or no credit score that are very attractive with today's rate.

with the down you putting and amount of loan, I would say you are approved!!

I pulled up the loan request that you submitted.  The reason why you didn't get the results you expected is because no lenders in your area are not quoting for a condo 4- or fewer stories.  If you change the property type to primary residence more results will show.  Keep in mind these are quotes for a primary residence and not a condo.  You can call the lenders that are listed and see if they can give a quote for a condo.

Here are the results I got for primary resident property.  I hope this helps. 

Candace