What can I expect to pay in closing costs?

I'm looking to buy in South Florida - first time.  I just want to know what to expect - lawyer fees, realtor fees, title, etc...insurance?  I've tried to figure out what I have to do, but I can't really find a step by step
  • April 02 2013 - Miami
  • 0

Thank you all so much. I'm definitely planning to pay cash, so I guess I'm looking at less?  So, from what I gather, I need to first find a realtor, then the property, put an offer in, go to my lawyer, and then close?  When I find a realtor, do  I need to sign something?  What's a "seller's disclosure" and do I demand that?  What's REO?  
Andrey, I'd love to attend a seminar, maybe the webinar since I missed yesterday?

If you are buying the realtor fees or the commission is paid by the Seller, you paid zero, nada, the lawyer is between $700 to $1250, the closing cost including title, insurance, property taxes, etc, go around 2 to 3.5% when financing, cash is less than 1%. All the prices are negotiable, for example, you can negotiate to paid half of the closing cost and sometime the seller paid all the closing cost. All depend of the property (REO, short sale, regular sale).

We have a first time buyer seminar hosted today at 6pm in Hollywood, Fl. In Chase Bank. We will be covering all those questions and much more. You are welcome to join. We have webinars available as well.

1.5 on Cash, 3-5 on a deal with a loan.
Zillow has a great closing cost estimator, or you can contact me personally.
It depends alot on HOA, and if paying points