Profile picture for trevordoss

What caused the Zestimate on my home to increase by approx $25k over the past week?

Was it due to recent comps added to the system or is it due to overall market conditions in my area.  I think that the Zestimates for my entire street have increased in the past two weeks.  My address is:
830 Barkley Square
St. Louis, MO 63130
  • Question refers to 830 Barkley Sq, Saint Louis, MO 63130
  • 0

I would be more than happy to send you all the recent solds and give you the most accurate community market report. you can email me at amanda@realestatealejandro.com with your address I will send it over

The recent sales prices (September/October) were mid $300s.  Let me know if you want details.