Profile picture for visualimages98

What determines the value you put on my home. Within eight months it was low, higher, now low.

I home sold in our neighborhood last summer as a short sale; you still show it as underconract short sale.  If buyers believe the price you put on my home, I can't believe that it does not hurt.  You do not know what renovations have been done to the house and therefore, I find your pricing to be very inaccurate.  Please explain.
Thank you!
  • February 02 - East Bench

The best estimate is what someone wants to pay for your home. If you include short sales that is not the best estimate of a home. Find similar homes in your area that have sold for the past 6 months. Best way to find out is get an appraisal done. :). 
It is a market value of your home and what someone will pay for the home you are in now. 
  • February 07

Zestimates are based on average homes of average condiont.... read this to learn what a Zestimate IS and IS NOT.......
  • February 02