What do buyers and realtors hear from others about the favorability of living in Louisville, Ky?

We Louisvillians are very proud of our city's culture, heritage, local restaurants, sports facilities and arts programs. Cost of housing and living are vert reasonable. I can tell you much more as a native of the area.
  • January 27 2012 - Louisville
  • 0

Wes, I am sure for others used to big cities having the V.A. hospital right there in that city would be a huge plus. As someone who likes small town living I ruled out the state of KY because of the 2 V.A. hospitals being in Louisville and Lexington. Those cities are way to big for me. I would try my best not to even have to drive though them. When someone is used to several acres with just fields or trees around them a big city just does will work for them.