Profile picture for kararoz

What do you consider a valid phone number

What do you consider a valid phone number I gave you my cell #5097517915 and my aunts 2 land lines #2087432863 & #2087437794 All these are in the U.S.!  Please Help!!! I am Karla Williams and am selling for my aunt... my email is kararoz@hotmail.com I was unable to get a 4 digit # to validate my number for my ad.
  • August 30 2012 - Orofino

He's right!

Profile picture for kararoz
It was a number that was being answered by a waiting person,on a direct land or cell phone line in the U.S. and the numbers were both rejected and did not go thru...4 digit # not recieved at all 3 phone numbers...

Did you enter the number successfully and not receive a call, or was the number rejected?    The number needs to be a direct line answered by a human (who is expecting the code).   Answering machines and voice mail won't work.

I believe Zillow means a valid FORMAT, not the number...