Profile picture for ventura78

What do you think would be a good opening offer for this home

Hi

Thank you for writing about 23 Westminster.  As to your question, I believe this property is very well priced and represents a solid value. 

Based on both other sales of similar properties in the area, as well as the existing agreement on Unit #3,  I expect unit #2 to sell at close to the list price.

Having said that, I would encourage you to make an offer that makes you feel comfortable.  You may want to call me at 617-354-1143 or have your agent get in touch with me, as the case might be. 

If you have not yet seen the inside of 23 Westminster, I would encourage you to contact me, and we can schedule a visit at a convenient time. 

If for any reason 23 Westminster does not work for you, I do have other property available in the same area.

Thanks again for getting in touch

Tom von Zabern