Profile picture for trini2108

What do you think?

I live in Queens NY I own my 1bd Apt out right,also I am sick of living in the NYC! I have been looking in CT for a home in the Fairfeild region closer to NY so I can take the train to work,I got pre-approved by Chase today for $400,000 I am Apt is worth 185,000 I am thinking about renting it should move to CT.Is CT a good place to live? I find the homes are pretty nicely priced!
  • January 07 2009 - Briarwood
  • 0

Certainly living in CT will be a lot more quiet and less hectic than living in NYC. Fairfield County however due to its close proximity to NYC generally the home prices are a bit higher than in surrounding CT Counties. $400,000 will buy you a pretty modest home in Fairfield County, you may want to consider a 1 or 2 bedroom condo in that area instead.

Kim Perna
http://Kimperna.Prudentialct.com