Profile picture for dnsrmr

What does MAKE ME MOVE mean?

I know someone else asked this question "what does MAKE ME MOVE mean?" but the person who answered wasn't clear on what this means to me and others out there.
  • May 30 2010 - US

WOW - most of the time i generally agree with my colleagues;
This time i have to say "Make me Move"...
means make me an offer i can't refuse. As in the Godfather.

Profile picture for buffalomatt

It means the house is for sale by owner. In most cases, the owner will only sell if they receive an attractive offer that will "make me move". Generally, this means the offer would have to be well above market value.

Profile picture for buffalomatt

It means the house is for sale by owner. In most cases, the owners will sell only if they receive an offer that will "make me move". Generally, this means the offer would have to be well above market value.

It means they don't officially have their home on the market, but if you really like it, make an offer and they'll consider selling their home to you :-)