Profile picture for Jodi Shaw

What does it take to get you to remove my listing which is no longer for sale?

Hi- over a month ago, I talked to someone at Zillow regarding removing my real estate listing and that person said they were doing it immediately. They said it had to do with the feed from my real estate company, so I made sure it was gone from there as well (even though the Zillow representative assured me he would remove it from Zillow immediately.)

What's it gonna take, please???

5227 Simons Drive, Reno, Nevada. 89523
Jodi Shaw, Realtor, KW
  • November 08 2010 - Northwest
  • 0

Best Answer

Profile picture for Mills Realty
Jodi - the problem is with your data provider Real Pro Systems as they are the ones feeding the information to Zillow.  If you contact them and get the property removed it will take care of the issue.