Profile picture for Mr Cazadores

What does the place look like inside?

Do you have any pictures of the inside?
  • Question refers to 21937 7th Ave S APT 222, Des Moines, WA 98198
  • 0

Profile picture for Hart2
Good Afternoon,
I have put up a few pictures of the finished rooms. there are still a few more things to get done but i will have more pictures up this weekend and most likely will have the unit on the market within the next two weeks.

Profile picture for Hart2
We have all of the same updates but we did not update the counters or carpet. Instead we are including 5000.00 towards closing cost. Since you are coming to the property anyways It would be worth it to check it out.

Profile picture for Mr Cazadores
I was asking about the 2 that are actually for sale. I love the location of the building, and am going to be coming by with my agent this week, or next. I see the pictures of 113 with the countertops and nice touches, and 117 has some nice features on the real estate agents website. I want to know if its worth my time to come by and see yours. How does it stack up to the 2 that are actually for sale

Profile picture for Hart2
My unit is smaller compared to the other two units, but they do not have the views that my units has. from the pictures that I saw of the unit 211 we have the same cabinets, & fire place. the design is similar to our unit. We are in the same building but in the very south west top corner. Unit 211's main entry has all the mail boxes and is use more. Our entrance is use much less. Over all the updates are similar. But it looks like we have updated a little more than they have.

Profile picture for Mr Cazadores
How does it look compared to the other 2 units in your complex that are for sale on this site?

Profile picture for Mr Cazadores
Do you have any pictures?

Profile picture for Hart2
I have not yet taken any picture I am panning on taking picture this weekend after we get another load of oxes out and the last room is painted.

Profile picture for Hart2
Hi there, We have painted the entire inside eggshell, updated all the ceiling lights, installed a dinning room fan, new bathroom vanity light and mirror, new faucets for the bathroom and kitchen, fresh paint in the kitchen with all new caulking. New ceiling lights in both bedrooms. I thinks thats it but we have updated so much stuff it's hard to remember everything. We have one room left to paint and will be done with that this weekend, then the carpets will be cleaned.

Thank you for your questions please feel free to send more, if you are interested I am more than willing to show you the condo.

Ashley