What domain do you think I should use?

Ryan239.com (239 is Naples area code)
RyanKW.com
RealtyRyan.com
RyanSchwartz1.com
RyanSchwartz.co
CaviarCulture.com

Or if you have another suggestion please don't hold back!
  • July 15 2012 - US
  • 0

Since you appear to have already registered a number of the domains, you could use all of them and redirect them to the site of your choice.

Thanks Michael. I was planning on doing that, however I am undecided as to which one I should use to brand myself....

Profile picture for Fred Glick
ryan239.com  It's the easiest, simplest to remember.

My votes are tied for RealtyRyan or CaviarCulture

RR - People will think of you when they think of Real Estate
CC - Sounds like a movement, it sounds more like a lifestyle brand

You guys aren't making this easy! haha 

More votes/impute please!! 

The shortest one.

Profile picture for David Lawson
Use something with the name of your city in it. It will bring you the most searches.

Bump

Profile picture for Nayna Bawa
I'll go with Ryan239 - I agree it is easier to remember, however, remember that you may be restricting your area to Naples.

Profile picture for Susanna Nagy

I think you want something that identifies you with either an area or real estate vs Ryan239.  I like ryankw or realtyryan - with realtyryan getting top vote!

Profile picture for Jay_Thompson
The inclusion of an area code restricts you to that area code. (I haven't looked, maybe that's the only area code in your location). The inclusion of a brokerage identifier likewise restricts you to that brokerage. If you were to choose to change brokerages later, it wouldn't work well (also, if you decide to go that route, be sure to check and make sure you aren't violating their trademark).

I'd avoid the .co, .com is the "default" and the "gold standard". 

Having a "1" in the URL looks (to me) like your domain was an afterthought and you play second fiddle to the guy who got the name first.

I like CaviarCulture as a lifestyle play on luxury living. If that's your niche, it's not bad. If you're trying to sell 80K condos on CaviarCulture.com, it may not work well.

RealtyRyan I like too. It's got you, and what you do. 

SearchHousesNaples.com and TheNaplesHome.com are both available. I kind of like TheNaplesHome -- having Naples and Home as URL keywords can't hurt, and it could be developed into an community / lifestyle sort of site focusing not just on Naples real estate, but Naples as a home... a place to live. NaplesSpirit.com could work the same way, though you lose the "home" keyword.

TheNaplesAgent.com is also available.